How to Connect
- Keep your Bluetooth device within 1 meter of your wireless earphone when pairing.En
- ter pairing mode as follows: First, ensure your Zballad turn off. Next,press and hold the MFB for approximately 5 seconds.You will know that the device has entered pairing mode when the red and blue LEDs flash rapidly.Us
- ing your Bluetooth device, scan/search for available Bluetooth devices. Select paring name” Zballad” from the list of devices shown.If
- prompted for a password or PIN, enter the following: 0000On
- ce a connection has been established successfully, the blue LED on the headset flashes twice every four seconds.
Restore to factory settings
Long press the MFB button for about three seconds while charging. The red and blue LEDs will flash three times to indicate that factory settings have been restored.
Reconnect the headset
- If the connection is lost, your Zballad will attempt to reconnect automatically.
- If your wireless earphone is not able to reconnect automatically,
- Press the MFB once or use your cell phone’s Bluetooth settings to reconnect manually.